Back to Seminars & Events
Statutory Adjudications in Ireland: how to run one from start to finish
1 July 2020
12:00 - 13:00
The Construction Contracts Act 2013 introduced adjudication as a statutory right and parties entering into construction contracts can now refer any payment dispute to adjudication. This one-hour webinar is designed to give attendees an overview of what an adjudication process entails from start to finish.
We will cover the following areas:
- Identifying when a dispute has crystallised and when to make the decision to adjudicate
- Drafting a valid and effective notice of adjudication
- Appointing an adjudicator
- Dealing with challenges to the adjudicator’s jurisdiction
- Preparing a referral notice and dealing with the responding party
- Enforcing the adjudicator’s decision if the responding party fail to comply with it
Construction professionals working from home, in the office or out on site are encouraged to log into this webinar.
Speaker: John Doherty, Associate
Admission: €10 donation to St Vincent’s Foundation