Back to Seminars & Events
Adjudication: how to run one from start to finish | Lunchtime webinar
24 June 2020
12:00 - 13:00
Adjudication is one of the most commonly used forms of dispute resolution in the UK. This one-hour webinar is designed to give candidates an overview of what an adjudication process entails from start to finish.
Candidates will cover the following areas:
- Identifying when a dispute has crystallised and when to make the decision to adjudicate
- Drafting a valid and effective notice of adjudication
- Appointing an adjudicator
- Dealing with challenges to the adjudicator’s jurisdiction
- Preparing a referral notice and dealing with the responding party
- Enforcing the adjudicator’s decision if the responding party fail to comply with it
Construction professionals working from home, in the office or out on site are encouraged to log into this webinar.
Speaker: Claire Mc Carry, Senior Associate
Admission: £10 donation to Lighthouse Club Charity’s Construction Workers Family Crisis Appeal