We are currently seeking to recruit Junior Associates with 1 – 2 years’ experience in a legal or construction profession to join our teams in Dublin and Belfast. The applicant’s primary background should be in a legal or construction related field.
The duties of a Junior Associate include:
• working under the direction and supervision of senior staff members;
• liaising directly with clients on a regular basis;
• producing letters, legal documents, tender documentation and contracts;
• producing claim and defence documents;
• design and delivery of training programmes; and
• assisting with practice development.
We would expect applicants to have:
• a strong academic background in legal or construction related field;
• one to two years relevant post graduate experience in either the construction industry or contract law/litigation;
• a commercial knowledge of the construction industry;
• a keen interest in the legal aspects of the construction industry;
• excellent written and oral communication skills;
• an ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
• an ability to meet deadlines efficiently and to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at every stage.
The following attributes would be beneficial:
• a high level of IT awareness; and
• a full driving licence.
Successful candidates must demonstrate a desire to work in this specialist field and be prepared to work throughout Ireland and the UK including periods in Quigg Golden’s Belfast, London and Maidstone offices on short notice.
Quigg Golden is keenly aware that the foundation of our success has been attracting and maintaining the highest calibre of people to work for us. To work with Quigg Golden you must share in our commitment to providing a first class professional service to our clients. Quigg Golden works hard to maintain an excellent working environment and is committed to providing its staff with the best training and career development opportunities available.
If you feel you have the skill set and qualifications to meet this role, please apply by submitting your CV together with a cover letter through the “Apply Now” link or to recruitment@QuiggGolden.com.
Dublin and Belfast
Job Reference Code
Dublin Junior AssociateApply Now